- 2 Tomatoes, Blended
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Blended
- 2 Tbsps Palmnut Paste
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Tbsps Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Spring Onion, Chopped
- Burger Buns
- In a pot, add tomatoes, garlic, palmnut paste, water, mix and cover to cook for 2 mins.
- In a bowl, add ground beef, an egg, salt, spring onion and mix well.
- Mould ground beef into a ball and place it on two-sided grill. Shut 2-sided grill and grill for about 1-2 mins.
- Grill burger buns on two-sided grill for same amount of time.
- On burger bun, spread palmnut sauce, add beef patty and spread more palmnut sauce on top. Cover and serve.