- ½ Cup Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Blended / With Chili (Optional)
- 1 Tomato, Blended
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Curry Powder
- ½ Tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Lbs Beef, Ground
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Rice
- 1 Tortilla
- In a pan on medium heat, add oil, garlic, tomato, salt, curry powder, cumin powder, mix and cover to cook for 5 mins.
- In the same pot, add ground beef and cover to cook for 2 mins.
- Transfer mixture in pot to rice cooker and sauté. Then add waterand then add rice. Cook in rice cooker.
- To make burrito, place tortilla flat on a plate and fill with jollof rice. Wrap it well.
- Place wrapped burrito on double sided grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on medium.