Ingredients For Groundnut Seafood Fettuccine Recipe:
- ¼ Onion, Chopped
- 3 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1 Root Ginger
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 3 Cups Water
- ¼ Cup Oil
- 200g Prawns
- 200g Tuna
- ½ Cup Tomato Puree
- 2 Tomatoes, Blended
- 200g Boiled Fettuccine
- 2 Cups Groundnut Paste
Method To Make Easy Groundnut Seafood Fettuccine Recipe:
- In a blender, add onion, scotch bonnet peppers, ginger, garlic, 1 cup water and blend to make garlic paste.
- In a pot on high heat, add oil, prawns, tuna, ½ cup garlic blend and cover to cook for 2 mins. Remove ingredients from pot.
- In the same pot, add tomato puree, groundnut paste, 2 cups water, blended tomatoes and cover to cook for 3 mins.
- In the same pot, add seafood mixture and cover to cook for 1 min.
- Then add boiled fettuccine to the sauce and serve hot.