Ingredients to make Green Beans Veloute:
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 10 Green Beans, Chopped
- 1 Tsp Butter
- ½ Onion. Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Milk
Method to make Green Beans Veloute:
- In a pot on medium heat, add water, salt and cover until it boils
- Then to the same pot, add green beans and cover to cook for 2 mins.
- In another pan on medium heat, add butter, onion, garlic, black pepper and cover to cook for 2 mins.
- In that pan, add boiled green beans, lemon juice and heat up slightly.
- In a blender, add cooked green beans (with lemon juice), milk and blend well.