Ingredients For Goat Groundnut Soup Recipe:
- ¼ Onion, Chopped
- 3 Pcs Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 1 Root Ginger
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Cups Water
- 300g Boneless Goat Meat
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Oil
- 1 Cup Tomato Paste
- ½ Cup Groundnut Paste
Methods To Make Goat Groundnut Soup Recipe:
- In a blender, add onion, scotch bonnet pepper, ginger, garlic, 1 cup water and blend to get garlic paste.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup garlic blend to goat meat, black pepper, salt and mix and marinate for about an hr
- In a pressure cooker, add oil, marinated meat and mix and pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- In a pot, add tomato paste, groundnut paste, 1 cup water and cover to cook for about 5 mins, to make groundnut sauce
- In the pressure cooker, add the groundnut sauce to the meat and pressure cook for another 2 mins.
- Serve Hot.