Ingredients For Banku Recipe With Moyo and Dry Fish:
- 6 Cups Water
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 100g Corn Dough
- 50g Cassava Dough
- 1 Tsp Tomato Puree
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 1 Tsp White Pepper
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Dry Fish
- 1 Chopped Green Chili, More Optional
- 1/4 Cup Oil
Method To Make Easy Banku Recipe With Moyo and Dry Fish:
- For the Banku place a pot on a stove and warm 3 cups of water and add 1 tsp salt.
- In a bowl, add corn dough and corn dough and cassava dough to 2 cups of warm water. mix well taking out lumps
- Add dough mixture to warm water in pot and mix well. Let it sit for about 45 seconds and begin kneading till mixture thickens into a ball.
- In a separate pot, add 1 cup water, tomato puree, onion, white pepper, 1 tsp salt, tomatoes, dry fish, green chili and oil. Mix well and cover to cook for adout 4 minutes.