Ingredients For Apranprasan Palm Nut Dried Fish Recipe:
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Root Ginger
- 3 Pcs Kpakpo Shitto
- 1/4 Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 5 Cup Water
- 1 Can Palm Nut Soup
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 100g Dry Fish
- 2 Tbsps Salt
- 2 Cup Cornmeal Flour
Method To Make Easy Apranprasan Palm Nut Dried Fish Recipe:
- For Garlic Blend, blend garlic, ginger, kpakpo shitto, onion and 1 tbsp water.
- In a pot, add 1 cup water, palm nut soup, cayenne pepper, dry fish and mix. Then add salt and cover to cook for 5 mins.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup cornmeal flour to 2 cups of water and mix. Add an extra 2 cups of water and mix again making sure to remove all lumps.
- Take half of the prepared palm nut soup and add the cornmeal flour paste. Cover to cook for 5 mins and then add 1 cup of cornmeal flour and mix till you get a ball.
- Serve ball with the remaining half of the palm nut soup.