Apele with Dboma Recipe Ingredients:
- ¼ Onion, Chopped
- 8 Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Whole
- 1 Root Ginger
- 5 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Cup Corn Flour
- ¼ Cup Red Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tomatoes Blended
- 2-3 Pcs Dry Fish
- 2 Cups Cut Garden Eggs Leaves
Apele with Dboma Recipe Method:
- In a blender, add onion, scotch bonnet peppers. ginger, garlic, water and blend for garlic blend.
- In a bowl add 1 cup corn flour to 1 cup water and mix well.
- For Apele, In a pot on medium heat, 2 cups water, corn flour mixture and mix well. Keep mixing to avoid lumps, add another ½ cup of corn flour and keep mixing till thick.
- For Dboma, in another pot on medium heat, add red oil, 1 cup garlic blend, tomato paste, salt, tomatoes, mix and cover to cook for 2 mins. In the same pot add dry fish, 3 pcs of scotch bonnet peppers, mix well and cover to cook for another 3 mins. Finally add garden eggs leaves to the same pot, mix and cover to cook for 1 min before serving.
- Pour dboma on top of apele to serve.